- It’s FREE to get prequalified at NOVA.
- You’ll find out how much home you can afford.
- This allows you to get any potential document or credit issues out of the way.
Where Are You In Your Tucson Home Buying Journey?
- When you find the home you love, you can make your prequalified offer.
- Required documents will depend on your personal, financial and employment situation.
- Work with your Loan Officer to see what you’ll need for your loan.
- Required documents typically include paystubs, W-2s or other proof of income, bank and financial asset statements, previous years’ tax returns, alimony or child support documents.
- You’ll sign a disclosure statement outlining the details of your loan.
- Our NOVA Processors will review your documents, verify them, and make sure nothing is missing.
- Our NOVA Underwriters then do a final review to make sure all the loan guidelines and qualifications are met. Additional documents or clarification on your information may be requested at this time.
- We have our own Processers and Underwriters at NOVA, enabling faster, more efficient turn times.
- Once the Underwriter clears all your documents, your loan is approved!
- You’ll have a meeting to sign your loan documents, your funds will be sent to the title company, your purchase will be recorded with the County Assessor’s Office, and then… you’ll receive the keys to your new home!
Your monthly update will be an easy to read and understand electronic digest with:
- Actionable Advice Regarding your Current Home and Equity
- The Power of Additional Principle Payments and Refinancing Options
- Market Analysis on Cashflow if you Converted your Home to an Investment property
- Purchase Power of Second Home or Upgrading to a Bigger Home Using your Current Equity
Receive your own personalized web page which constantly monitors your home value and market conditions to optimize every home finance decision for building your long term wealth. It is specific to your current home and updated every month–and NEVER a charge for the service. If you ever disagree with automated valuation models, we have a team of professionals ready to jump in and provide an even more thorough and detailed report. This is a FREE service offered by the Heath Team, using the technology of Homebot, and is available to all home owners. Our hope is you will find value and consider us for future business.